I am NEW HERE
Thanks of checking out fsuwesley.com! We hope that Wesley will become a home away from home for you. Below is some helpful information for anyone checking us out.
Top Five Ways to get plugged into Wesley
- Start coming to Sunday Service
- Start coming to New Student Group to meet people who are also new to Wesley.
- Join a Family Group on Wednesday night to build deeper relationship.
- Play on one of our Intramural Sports teams.
- Consider going on a Retreat with us.
General questions people have:
What time does your events start?
- Sunday Service. our weekly worship service, starts at 11:00am in the CUR (The Chapel of the Upper Room or a.k.a. “the Bombshelter”).
- Wednesday Community Night, our weekly gathering to build community, starts at 6:00pm in the Fellowship Hall (red brick building next to the CUR).
- Otherwise check out our Weekly Schedule.
Where do I go?
Click here to go to our Where We Meet page. There you will find a Google Map, pictures and video of our buildings so you know what to look for and expect.
How can I get in contact someone at Wesley?
Do I have to be a student to go to FSU Wesley?
No. We are a campus ministry serving college students and young adults in the Tallahassee area.