I am NEW HERE
Thanks of checking out fsuwesley.com! We hope that Wesley will become a home away from home for you. Below is some helpful information for anyone checking us out.
Top Five Ways to get plugged into Wesley
- Start coming to Sunday Service
- Start coming to New Student Group to meet people who are also new to Wesley.
- Join a Family Group on Wednesday night to build deeper relationship.
- Play on one of our Intramural Sports teams.
- Consider going on a Retreat with us.
General questions people have:
What time does your events start?
- Sunday Service. our weekly worship service, starts at 11:00am in the CUR (The Chapel of the Upper Room or a.k.a. “the Bombshelter”).
- Wednesday Community Night, our weekly gathering to build community, starts at 6:00pm in the Fellowship Hall (red brick building next to the CUR).
- Otherwise check out our Weekly Schedule.
Where do I go?
Click here to go to our Where We Meet page. There you will find a Google Map, pictures and video of our buildings so you know what to look for and expect.
How can I get in contact someone at Wesley?
Do I have to be a student to go to FSU Wesley?
No. We are a campus ministry serving college students and young adults in the Tallahassee area.
New Student Info Form
Please fill out the information below so we can get to know you. We hope that you will become part of our family. Have a great day!
We promise we won’t do anything with your contact information. It is just for our use only. No worries.
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]