We want to know Jesus more and we know that the way God has provided us to grow in that is through the Bible. We want to become people who live and feed off of God’s word. We want this to become a daily part of our community’s life. But, we all struggle with this. Sometimes we don’t know where to start when reading the Bible. Ever tried to just open the Bible to see where it leads you? You know, Bible “Russian Roulette?” Sometimes, if you finish one book of the Bible you become stagnant because you don’t know where to go next. It is SO easy to loose focus, to become inconsistent, and to not make Bible reading a major part of our lives. Sometimes all we need is just a little direction. This semester, we have provided a Daily Bible Reading Plan for everyone to have. It will take you all the way through the Fall Semester with the Memory Verses we are all going to remember together. Download it, print it out, and stick it in your Bible. It’s that easy. Enjoy!
Download Daily Scripture Readings
*You will need Adobe Reader to view files.
Daily Readings Archive
- Spring 2013 Daily Readings
- Fall 2012 Daily Readings
- Spring 2012 Daily Readings
- Fall 2011 Daily Readings
- Spring 2011 Daily Readings
- Fall 2010 Daily Readings
- Spring 2010 Daily Readings
- Fall 2009 Daily Readings and Memory Verses
- Spring 2009 Daily Scripture Readings
- Fall 2008 Daily Scripture Readings and Memory Verses (pdf)
- Christmas Break 2008 Daily Readings & Scripture Memorization