We are so grateful that you are a part of our Wesley family. Once you join, you are always a part of our Wesley family. It doesn't matter your involvement today, the year you graduated, or how far away you live now.
We want to invite you back to campus anytime to share memories, to visit with old friends, and to see what is happening among college students today. We occasionally will even have special gatherings of alumni and friends at Wesley. If you are interested in this, please let us know!
Here are a few ways that you can continue your connection with Wesley long after graduation:
1. PRAY - For college students, the campuses at Florida State University, Tallahassee Community College, and Florida A&M University, and the ministry of the Wesley Foundation.
2. STAY CONNECTED - We love staying connected with alumni, parents, and friends of Wesley. We send out a copy of our newsletters digitally a few times a year. Make sure to share your email address and contact information with us so we can keep you updated!
Email Christina Pacelle, our Director of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your address, email, and update any contact information.
3. DONATE - The Florida Conference is great in supporting campus ministries! However, we still have to raise about 40% of our operating budget every year. You can make a one-time or monthly gift online. You can donate securely by clicking here, mailing a check to the Wesley Foundation, or by Venmoing @fsuwesley-foundation.
4. SHOP UMC Market through iGive - The UMC Market includes thousands of online stores that will donate a percentage of your purchase to Wesley (at no extra cost to you). Sign up for a free account here, and download an iGive button to automatically tells stores that you'd like a donation made to Wesley.
Have questions? Call us at (850) 222-0251 or email us at email@example.com!
Wesley Foundation at FSU and TCC
705 West Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 222-0251 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2020 Wesley Foundation at FSU and TCC - All Rights Reserved.